I’ve read this article about someone’s list of 25 things she wanted to do before she turn 25, and how she almost did accomplished almost everything there. So now she’s already making her 30 before 30. I was inspired and wanted to make my own list. I’m 20 years old and will be turning 21 this year, so I have at least 4 more years to try to accomplish my list. I’ve made it today and was running out of ideas. Anyway, here it is…
25 before 25
Pass the board exam (as an Real Estate Appraiser) to become a Certified Public Accountant(?).
2. Learn to drive a car and a motorcycle.
3. Visit white beaches like Boracay,
Puerto Galera ,Caramoan and Misibis.
4. Experience cliff diving!
5. Go to Palawan’s Underground River.
6. Learn more about photography.
Go out-of-town or out-of-country with friends.
8. Treat mom to a vacation trip to Hong Kong or Singapore.
9. Be a vegetarian for a month. (?)
10. Improve confidence!!!
11. Organize an activity for the street children.
12. Go on a retreat with the contemplative pink sisters.
13. Learn to cook Carbonara and five more dishes.
14. Learn to swim on deep waters and try scuba diving!
Try Ziplines in different places and ride a roller coaster.
16. Compose a song.
17. Work in a multinational corporation.
18. Enroll in a pole dancing/belly dancing class.
19. Have a tongue piercing.(OMG.)
Wear two-piece swim suit in Bora/Puerto Galera.
21. Let go of all the dramas of the past.
22. Be more optimistic!
23. Write a message in a bottle and throw it in the Pacific Ocean.
24. Read the whole Bible.
25. Have a published article in a magazine.